Introducing The Mastering Nursing Podcast
Nursing Degree Database.com launched in May 2018, with the goal of becoming an authoritative multimedia guide to education and career paths in the nursing field.
The centerpiece of our site is a brand new podcast: Mastering Nursing. This brand new podcast covers the nursing field for both nursing professionals as well as nursing students.
Featuring in-depth interviews with influential and leading nurses, host Keith Carlson’s conversations address the practical work-life of nurses in a wide variety of sub-specialties, exploring topics from treating clients, to work-life balance, and more.
If you’re a nursing professional interested in hearing from dynamic leaders in the nursing field, or a nursing student that wants to learn more about how your education gets applied in the real world, tune in!
Meet Your Podcast Host: Keith Carlson
Keith Carlson, BSN, RN, NC-BC is a holistic career coach for nurses, award-winning nurse blogger, writer, podcaster, social media influencer, keynote speaker, author, and popular career columnist. With more than two decades of nursing experience, Keith deeply understands the issues faced by 21st-century nurses. Keith’s weekly podcast, The Nurse Keith Show, offers inspiration and practical support to nurses seeking to create meaningful lives and careers. He was also a founder and co-host of RNFM Radio, one of the first nursing podcasts on the airwaves.
A widely published writer, Keith is the author of Savvy Networking For Nurses: Getting Connected and Staying Connected in the 21st Century and Aspire to Be Inspired: Creating a Nursing Career That Matters.
Keith’s message of savvy career management and professional satisfaction reaches tens of thousands of nurses worldwide. He can be found on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and at NurseKeith.com.
Keith works and plays in beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico with his talented and lovely wife and his stunningly adorable and intelligent cat.
Nursing Degree Database
As part of our goal to create an authoritative multimedia guide to education and career paths in the nursing field, our team compiled the most robust and searchable list of accredited nursing degree programs available online. This searchable database provides prospective nursing students with a complete picture of their educational and career path options.
- Associates In Nursing Programs
- Bachelors In Nursing Programs
- Associates In Medical Assisting Programs
- Associates In Emergency Medical Services Programs
RN-To-BSN & RN-To-MSN
- MSN – Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Programs
- MSN – Family Nurse Practitioner Programs
- MSN – Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Programs
- MSN – Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Programs
- MSN – Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Programs
- MSN – Nursing Leadership & Administration Programs
- MSN – Nurse Midwifery Programs
- Masters in Nursing Informatics Programs
- MSN – Nursing Educator Programs
Doctor Of Nursing Practice
Health Information Technology
- Associates In Health Information Management Programs
- Bachelors In Health Information Management Programs
- Masters In Healthcare Informatics Programs
Health Technicians & Specialists
- Associates In Physical/Occupational Therapist Assistant Programs
- Associates In Radiologic Technology Programs
- Associates In Sonography Programs
- Associates In Surgical Technology Programs